Tuesday, May 21, 2013

BEING YOU

As far as I know I never shared this story with anyone but today I felt like sharing it . I was a fun loving kid in school I had this serious problem of stammering hard words and when ever teacher used to make me read any thing hard it was my worst nightmare I used to have a problem of spelling and writing hard words and as predicted I became an easy prey for most of my fellow classmates. My childhood was beautiful nevertheless but till date if anyone ask me who was your good friend at school I would still stay numb my elementary school days were awful, I was  an Intelligent kid yet I had many flaws  but when I was in 4th grade things went so worst that I have finally decided to fight it back.I started to participate in all sorts of speaking programs I still remember when I faced the crowed for first  time I wasn't able to utter a single word (then I thought in my mind that if not now then never ) but from then to now public speaking is one of my favorite hobbies.

Latter people felt they could not make fun of my speach anymore so they started to make fun of my looks , "you look ugly" that is a common word I hear so often but at first I used to get so blank when ever some used to say that . It hurts like hell when people say that but at some moments of life you should overcome it . "Yes I'm ugly whats your problem?" just ask this question to any one who discriminate you......

Today I see many kids who are subjected to bullying  at  schools I would tell to be the TANKMAN
(the man stood in the front column of Chinese type59tanks bravely even after Chinese military forcibly removed the protesters)     

Until you are scared everyone around you will bully but it's only upto you whether you take a step or not....

In your difficulties not your parents , neither your sibling nor friends it's YOU who can save yourself....


The day when you find yourself precious no such words can harm you........  That's what I learned from my past experiences ....

The day when you get scared and sad everyone will bully you more , loose everything but not confidence and will power to fight 

Last but not the least I would like to say value yourself don't loose it for anyone's sake!!!!

1 comment:

✿Sie✿ said...

hehehe..I have been there too Sudhi I have been always humiliated and they even get my snacks..you are right seeing ourselves of more value and believing that we are special in God's eyes will make see us in a more positive way..we can do this we are beautiful Sudhi and with those people we are not..they are just insecure hehehe..visiting you..hugs hugs :)